Monday, September 19, 2011

Revisiting Old Subjects (beware, there will be angry venting in this post)

 So I changed the template again. I hope you like. It's much brighter than the old one.

 Also, I am aware that I have been incredibly UN-funny. I hope to change that.

 Not in this post, though. This post is used for venting. Because I am unhappy. With a backstabbing Bi*chy "friend".

 So she went out with a guy and then broke up with him. He asked me out and I really liked him, but I wanted to make sure it was okay with her first. i asked her about it about a gazillion times and she assured me it was fine. That I had nothing to worry about, she thought we would be cute and was way over him. Turns out, no. She wasn't. She told my best friend Kasey that she never stopped loving him and then while I was going out with him, he was FALLING ASLEEP ON HER LAP. (I love Caps Lock=) Anyway, when I found out from the backstabber, I immediately called him and dumped his sorry douche-baggy ass on the phone saying, "Hey babe, you know I love you, right?" He replies, "Yeah. I love you, too." "Well... I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore. We're over. Bye." And hung up. I received many a high-five and cheer from my good friends.

 Anyway, he just asked out the backstabber this year. She said she'll probably say no, but she's not sure. But the major point is that I'm still majorly unhappy about it because it happened just a few months ago. I told Kasey that I kinda want to sob every time I see him. Backstabber know this and so now every time I'm with her, she brings him up. It's like she wants to torture me.

 Anyway, I promise to try to start being funny soon.
 Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment