Saturday, September 3, 2011

Late Should Be My Middle Name, Shouldn't It?

 Okay, so I know I'm late again, but can you really blame me?! I mean, my life is obviously very busy! I have to sit on the couch, check out my favorite websites, think about doing homework, not to mention taking naps! See? Very busy.

 So how have all my little lovies been? Having fun? Wondering if I'm dead because I never post? Listening to music? Cool, cool.

 So I've been reading some new blogs that I absolutely adore, such as The Bloggess, and I've realized that a lot of the funny I read are stories of what have happened to people. I am going to try to do this more often. I apologize for anything I have said/posted that you have found less than funny. I will work of this.

 So yeah. That's about it. I just wanted you to know that I was still alive, and that I still care about you few wonderful readers.

 So thanks. And Buh-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment