Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oranges are Yummy

 Unless of course, your name is Or@nge, which is the name of P!nk's soon-to-be child. If that's the case, then no, Or@nges are NOT yummy.

 Anywho, I was in the car with my friend one day a couple weeks/months ago, and she told me that P!nk was naming her kid Or@nge with an @ as the a. She thought this was incredibly cute, seeing as how P!nk spells her name with an "!," but then my scatterbrained self came up with this response, "Maybe Or@nge and Apple can hang out." I had not thought of the whole "punctuation" thing...y...
 Apparently this was funny.

 In case you were wondering, no, there is no point to this post. I just knew you guys would get on my case if I didn't post.

 Also, if you see me tomorrow, you may want to ask me what "Yo tengo los pantalonas suprendidos," means. You will hear a funny story if you do.

 Okay, that is all.

 Buh-Bye my darlings!

3 comments: