Thursday, February 3, 2011

Excitement: 0 Sickness: 1

 Yep! It's that time of year again! Time to get ready for spring cleaning!
What's that?
That's just us?
Oh....

Anyway...

It's that time of year again! Time to shovel your driveways, put down salt, and fail miserably and end up slipping and using your face to break your fall!
Doesn't that sound like fun?
No?
Well too bad! Because it's bound to happen at some point!

Yeah, so instead of going to school today and learning, (Yay!) I am home. Being sick. And because I am late on posting and would rather be doing this than cleaning (Because, yes! We sold the house and are moving! Yay!) I am posting!

I hate being sick.
I really, really, don't like it.

So did you guys miss me?
Of course you did.
Stop complaining that you had nothing better to do.
You love me and this site and you will get over it.
Love you guys! =)

Seeing as how there is no excitement and only sickness, I suppose I will leave you now.

Buh-Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Well I didn't fall! Well, I mean I did. But not before I posted this! I was referring to the 4 people I saw slip in the ice that day. So hah!

    ReplyDelete