Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ahhhh Christmas...

 We all love Christmas. You know, I bet even Jewish people like Christmas. (They get a week off. I mean, seriously, who doesn't love time off?)
 This Christmas, I got something I have been badgering my mother about for a while: a camera. It is a purple Coolpix camera and I love it already, although I have not used it yet...

 But I think today's post should not be about what we get, and instead be about the memories of past Christmas's. Particularly the funny ones.
 Like the one I am about to share with you. It took place at my darling cousin's house, and involves a beagle named Rascal.

 Rascal was a rambunctious little puppy, and was around a large Christmas tree that was covered in lights. This is NOT a good combination. I repeat, NOT a good combination.
 We were all playing with the dog, taunting him with toys, and then pulling them out of reach at the last second, ya' know, the normal stuff.
 After getting tired of being tricked repeatedly, he went to sniff the lovely, GIANT tree.

 Long story short, the dog got tangled in the lights and practically pulled the tree down.

 Feel free to post your own funny Christmas memories.

 Buh-Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment